Re: Lilypond for blind musicians

From: claudio garanzini
Subject: Re: Lilypond for blind musicians
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:02:08 +0100

Hi all! Thanks for your suggestions! Could you please give mee an
example of how to create a lilypond file from a midi file? I've read
the page Federico suggested but it's a bit complicated for mee. So, if
I'm right, I would write, for example: midi2ly thenb the name of my
midi file. But I don't understand in what directory have I to be for
this operation!
Have I to specify a name for my converted file?
Sorry for all my questions, guys!
Thanks again for all your help!
Bye for now.

Claudio