Re: Lilypond for blind musicians

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Lilypond for blind musicians
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:08:53 +0100

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Claudio Garanzini
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Are there any  blind musician or composer that’' use lilypond regularly?

Greetings Claudio,
I should not be the first one to mention him, but we've been having a
regular user (and contributor!) for a few years, whose name is Hu
Haipeng, a blind Chinese composer; maybe he'd be interested in joining
the conversation?
I always found his messages quite interesting:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-12/msg00460.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-03/msg00178.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-06/msg00593.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-11/msg00402.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-12/msg00549.html
There was also a Russian developer (Mark Polesky, IIRC?) who dealt
with those kinds of questions. (He's more a -devel than a -user guy,
though.)

Hope this helps!
Valentin.