Re: short Musikmesse minutes

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: short Musikmesse minutes
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:43:26 +0100

Hi Johan and all,

this reminds me of an idea I had quite some time ago:
A program like MuseScore might import lilypond either by a stream,
created by lilypond, or via module calls made by a scheme-module which
makes use of the musescores API.

Now this is just an idea for the archives (who knows, what it will be
good for once ;) ), which is hopefully obsolete with the musicXML
efforts of Peter Bjuhr (and anybody else involved).

Cheers, Jan-Peter