Re: can Score.markFormatter be [globally] blanked, independent of other

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: can Score.markFormatter be [globally] blanked, independent of other RehearsalMark items?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 07:05:17 +0200

> Hi Harm,
>
>> #(define (format-mark-null mark context)
>>  (make-null-markup))
>
> Could you please explain in Scheme-noob terms why/how this differs from my
> attempt (other than the obvious: that yours works and mine doesn’t)?

Regarding scheme, there is no difference. The mistake must be somewhere else.
I remember once desperately looking for the error in my file test-34.ly.
In the end it turned out I worked on file test-34.ly but always
compiled test-35.ly..
Maybe something stupid like that or a c/p error or whatever.

Try a minimal example ;)

Cheers,
  Harm