Re: \include command and local network folders

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: \include command and local network folders
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 13:25:04 -0500

On Thu 12 Apr 2018 at 09:32:40 (-0700), foxfanfare wrote:
> Giampaolo Orrigo wrote
> > I had success in doing it, but instead of using IP addresses I mapped the
> > remote drive to a logical drive. Maybe you want to try that.
> >
> > Giampaolo Orrigo, MBA
>
> It worked! Thank you very much Giampaolo, problem solved! :)
>
> I don't know if this "bug" come from Frescobaldi or LilyPond, but maybe this
> could be an issue (accessing files via IP) which could be interesting to
> solve?

I see no filenames. I only see //192.168.1.13/Public/test.ly which
looks like an incomplete URL, but lacking its protocol (like HTTP:).
I can only assume when you mapped the files to a drive letter,
you got the syntax correct. Would this reference help?

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa365247(v=vs.85).aspx

Cheers,
David.