Re: \include command and local network folders

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: \include command and local network folders
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 14:17:08 -0700 (MST)

David Wright wrote
> Then I think that's the filename you need to use. I assume
> "Starting lilypond-windows…" means you're running on a windows box.

Oh I see what you mean. But no! Frescobaldi starts compiling with this
Starting lilypond-windows.exe

... but I'm running on Windows 10...

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/folders.png>

As you see, here's three different ways to access the same distant folder
1) with IP adress
2) with the device name
3) with a mapping drive letter

When I open the *.ly file in frescobaldi, it can work only in the third
option!