Re: fonts not working as expected [SOLVED, at least for OP]

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: fonts not working as expected [SOLVED, at least for OP]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 20:04:07 -0400

Hi Andrew,

> Does not solve the issue for me! As said, I used the proper font from Huerta
> Tipografica, as said a while back.
> My Mac was reinstalled pristine especially to test this for you.

In Font Book, do you see all of the Alegreya variants under a single "twisty"?
Before (when things weren’t working correctly), Font Book had the variants
listed as three or four separate items; now (with things working), they’re all
contained under a single "Alegreya" item.

> Is the Mac version of lilypond the neglected step-sister?

That I can’t say…

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer