Need help with Lily Pond File

From: Yerko Difonis
Subject: Need help with Lily Pond File
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 03:05:54 -0300

Dear Lily Pond list,
My name is Yerko, and I am new to Lily Pond. I am writing because I
tried to write out a piece of music, but it giives me a lot of errors
when I tried to compile it at the end. It is strange, because I tried
to do it before, and it worked, but now, it doesn't. I used all the
rules fo sintax as I understood them. If you could please help me with
this, I would truly appreciate it. I have attached the .ly file, and
the compilation report. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Yerko