RE: Need help with Lily Pond File

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Need help with Lily Pond File
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:23:40 -0700

Yeko,

I see four lines of code in your word document. Each has some very minor
error/additions

1) remove the braces {  }
2) remove the braces {  }, change \trill to \startTrillSpan
3) remove the brace, }, after the \afterGrace and the brace, }, at the very end
4) remove the brace, }, after the \afterGrace and the brace, }, at the very end

Yes, 3 and 4 have the same error.

Mark