Re: Dynamics offset suddenly changes

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Dynamics offset suddenly changes
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:08:35 +1100

Hi Harm,

I am critically aware of the need to provide MWE's. I spent all yesterday trying to write one, and all works fine. It's only in the context of my large score that it shows up. What's more, it only just started happening, and all used to be fine.

I raised the post to see if anybody has has encountered the same issue, more than anything.

Andrew