Re: Dynamics offset suddenly changes

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Dynamics offset suddenly changes
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:42:27 +1100

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for looking into this. As mentioned in my original post, I am not using a Dynamics context as this New Complexity score is very, very complex rhythmically, and it would tale a month to go back and figure out all the spacer rests to use a dynamics context. I'd rather not do that, but I can see where this is going.

This was all fine until the score reached a certain number of pages. I suppose I can go chopping pages out to see what may be going on there. I tried 2.19.82 and 2.19.83, so I don't think there is an issue with the version.

I mention again that this started happening as the score grew large, making me think there is some kind of memory management issue lurking around. I am completely unable to prove this.

Andrew