Re: Your Bespoke Lilypond Environment

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Your Bespoke Lilypond Environment
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 19:42:51 +0200

Hi,

I’m also a Mac User and for LilyPond I use TeXShop with LilyPond engines. For
me it works perfectly.

Up till now I’ve only used Frescobaldi as a means to “LilyPondize” my old
Finale scores by exporting them as .xml and importing these in
Frescobaldi, process them, copy the resulting score and paste it into TeXShop.
It needs a few tricks to get correct barnumbers.

I can send you an example of one of my —_ly.tex scores if you like.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone

PS.I don’t understand your question: "What's your DX?” I have no idea what a DX
is?