Re: Internet-style quoting

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Internet-style quoting
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 07:21:31 +0200 (CEST)

> Unfortunately, as is shown in the thread that Aaron refers to in his
> excellent response, Outlook for Mac does not support setting the
> indent character; the only thing we have available is indentation.
>
> After all, why would anybody want to do anything other than
> top-posting? (

Then what about getting into the habit to start your (inserted)
reply paragraphs with, say:

  cs Unfortunately, as is shown in the thread that Aaron refers to in
  his excellent response, Outlook for Mac does not support setting the
  indent character; the only thing we have available is indentation.

  cs After all, why would anybody want to do anything other than
  top-posting?

and put that info into your e-mail signature?  In the plain text
version of your e-mails this should help at least to find out what you
are writing.

    Werner