Re: Alignment issues of Time signature above the staff

From: Chen Leo
Subject: Re: Alignment issues of Time signature above the staff
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 12:34:47 +0000

Hi Aaron,

I've looked through the scheme code, and it doesn't seem like there is a variable that controls how much horizontal space is given to the other staves. So I wonder whether using a custom time signature engraver helps.

Due to a problem with the format in which I replied e-mails, I apologize for the messy thread. If you are interested, please have a look at the attached file which summarizes all the problems I have come across with.

Thanks,
Leo