Re: Alignment issues of Time signature above the staff

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Alignment issues of Time signature above the staff
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 09:23:44 +0100

Hi Chen,

1. I was able to mostly solve this - you can now click on the time
signatures (but it doesn't seem to work for all of them - I don't know
why).
2. This should work now
3. This is done using callbacks (it's a hacky solution that brings
back the time signature stencil for just that purpose since that is
the only time we want it to occupy space throughout the score)
4. This might be doable in the engraver, but I'm not sure how (without
making it hard to change), so I implemented it as a callback (that
means combining callbacks if you both want to center over the barline
and create extra space for the time signature at the end of a line - I
have hopefully explained this in the comments so it's clear how to set
it up the way you might want)

File is attached.

Kevin