Re: 2.21.1 change of behavior of \compressMMRests?

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: 2.21.1 change of behavior of \compressMMRests?
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 02:35:22 -0700

Just to save anyone trouble I just found where older versions of Lily are kept.

Paul

On 5/3/20 2:25 AM, Paul Scott wrote:
Phil,

To make sure we're on the same page is \compressMMRests the same as \compressFullBarRests which doesn't seem to exist any more?

If \compressMMRests is intended to replace or rename \compressFullBarRests then I have been using it in a common or timing definition for hundreds of pieces in the manner you say doesn't work in 2.19.x.

Can someone remind where to get 2.19.83 for 64-bit Linus or a similar version for me to create a MWE so I can verify or not what I think?  I just built a new machine and it's not trivial to get 2.19.x from the old hard drive.

Thank you and stay well,

Paul