Re: Mac OS X Catalina 64-bit compile ?

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Mac OS X Catalina 64-bit compile ?
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 20:39:06 +0200

Hi Karlin,

I've seen this setup. It has (at least) two problems:
        - most of the links are broken, trying to do a straightforward download
is almost impossible
        - when I register myself, I'am to pay for this platform

Has LilyPond come so far now?, When will it be ready to be sold out and split
for other people's profit?

Regards,
Wim.