Re: Re: Mac OS X Catalina 64-bit compile ?

From: Mats Behre
Subject: Re: Re: Mac OS X Catalina 64-bit compile ?
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 10:14:15 +0200

On 2020-05-29 20:39, Wim van Dommelen wrote:
I've seen this setup. It has (at least) two problems:
        - most of the links are broken, trying to do a straightforward download
is almost impossible
        - when I register myself, I'am to pay for this platform

That is strange, I was able to download 2.20 just by following the links (no
registration whatsoever).