Re: Lilypond PDF links in TexShop (Mac OS)

From: Michael Seifert
Subject: Re: Lilypond PDF links in TexShop (Mac OS)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 16:05:38 -0400

        Thanks, Federico!  That was enough information to help me figure out
that what I want is probably not possible, since TeXShop doesn’t accept command
line arguments (or, at least, it didn’t accept them eight years ago:)

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/62943/texshop-command-line-arguments

So I suspect that I’ll have to grin & bear it, or switch to another editor.  I
started using TeXShop largely because I already had it (I do a lot of LaTeX
work for my job) and it was a step up from the Lilypond editor.

        Take care,

        Mike