Re: Lilypond PDF links in TexShop (Mac OS)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Lilypond PDF links in TexShop (Mac OS)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 22:29:38 +0200

On Mon, 3 Aug, 2020 at 13:50, Michael Seifert <mseifert@gmail.com> wrote:
Also inside that LilyPond engines directory is a README.txt file, which actually has instructions on how to enable point-and-click! (Federico, take note.) I’ll just copy and paste the instructions here:

1. Install the SwiftDefaultApps pref pane from https://github.com/Lord-Kamina/SwiftDefaultApps 2. Open GotoTeXShop.applescript in Script Editor. [also included in the LilyPond engines directory]
3. Go to File > Export…
4. Choose Application as the File Format.
5. Save GotoTeXShop.app.
6. Go to the SwiftDefaultApps pref pane and choose GotoTeXShop.app as the
   handler for textedit URI Schemes.

I tried SwiftDefaultApps but I had some problem I don't remember.
I guess the notes I took are in my father's Mac. Can't check them.