Re: A work-in-progress guide to extending LilyPond

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: A work-in-progress guide to extending LilyPond
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 16:44:15 -0500

On 4/5/2021 2:37 PM, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
I wrote up the start of something that could someday
resemble an introduction to extending and a
guide covering programming topics.

I like what I see. So far it looks like my best starting point yet for learning the inner workings of LilyPond.

My perspective is as someone who's settled for "permanent novice" status. I've learned enough LilyPond for my current purposes, which center on SATB hymns. Further exploration of the LilyPond ecosystem tends to stay postponed.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA