Re: Problem

From: ole
Subject: Re: Problem
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:00:45 +0200

Am 31.07.2021 um 22:36 schrieb Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr>:

> Le 30/07/2021 à 16:28, ole a écrit :
>> I'am a little confused- some years ago topposting was not much appreciated
>> in this mailing-list, has that changed?
>> Just installed an old version of Lilypond (2.19.83) and everything works
>> fine again!
>> Could it be that the latest version is not working properly on Mac OS X.14.6
>> (aka 'Mojave')?
>> Are there other Mac users who can confirm this?
>>
>> thanks!
>
> It was reported some time ago, with a workaround:
>
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6143
>
> The problem with such issues is that very few developers are running Mac OS,
> making debugging hard.
>
> Best,
> Jean

Thank you for the pointer! Although I'am not very familiar with the terminal
I've managed to make the workaround..
Now everything seems to work fine.
Could I help/ volunteer somehow that this workaround gets integrated in the
current download version, don't know if that error only happens with MacOS
X.14.6 aka 'Mojave' though.

best

ole