Re: Is Lilypond’s G-Clef too straight?

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: Is Lilypond’s G-Clef too straight?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:10:14 +0200

Hello Werner,

> Actually, I consider it the most beautiful glyph of Emmentaler.

I fully agree with you there, I’d even say the Feta G-Clef is in some regards
one of the most beautiful out there.

I do know that rotation is not an actual solution, for more reasons than that
one, as rotation will mess with the direction of contrast and such stuff. This
is by no means a proposed solution or anything, but just a quick and dirty
hack to visualize the difference for the sake of determining if there is such
an issue. I’m not sure myself if this is an issue.

Valentin