Re: Is Lilypond’s G-Clef too straight?

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: Is Lilypond’s G-Clef too straight?
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:16:10 +0200

Hi Martín,

Thank you for taking the time! Note that what I sent are by no means proposed
alternatives, but just quick and dirty hacks for getting a sort of feeling
about the difference. Lilypond’s G-Clef is not meant to be rotated, and will
not look good this way.

Generally you find both a rotation of the clef and the top slouching a bit
forward. Or a lot forward. I’ve seen edition where the G-Clef is rotated by
probably 20-30 degrees or something.

Valentin