\include inside function

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: \include inside function
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 16:09:01 +0100

Dear list!

Is there a way to have an \include inside a function?
In the attached file includeinfunction.ly the commented out line doesn’t work
(probably for some very logical reason, but still unknown to me). Is there a
way to work around that and have includes inside functions?

(The function in this case is indeed meaningless, in my real use case the
function will hopefully construct midi files from the variables in the included
files combined in different ways)

Thanks a lot!

/Leo