Re: Time signature guide

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Re: Time signature guide
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 10:27:30 +0100

Thank you so much,
you offered two similar and valid solutions!

Regards

Il giorno lun 21 mar 2022 alle ore 10:19 Leo Correia de Verdier <leo.correia.de.verdier@gmail.com> ha scritto:
I’m not sure I understood your question right, but I think the usual way to do it would be to write the ”global” variable as a sequence of tempos, time signatures and other events separated by spacers or skips.

Something like:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.23.6"

global = { \time 4/4 \tempo "Allegro" 4 = 144
           s1
           \time 3/8 \tempo "Adagio" 8 = 76
           s4.
           \time 5/8 \tempo "" 8 = 92