Re: new behavior of lilypond-book-preamble.ly?

From: K. Blum
Subject: Re: new behavior of lilypond-book-preamble.ly?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 17:50:05 +0200

Am 30.03.2022 um 17:42 schrieb Jean Abou Samra:

We provide convert-ly to do syntax changes more freely with less pain
for users. Could that not apply here?

Jean

If everything else fails, this could be some kind of last resort. ;-)
But it would still require that users do manual changes to their files
batch-wise.
And OOoLilyPond would have to deliver different templates according to
the user's Ly version. In addition, if a user updates his Ly version
across the 2.23.4 border, the above batch job still would apply.

I will follow your advice and post my thoughts on the GitLab issue page.

Cheers,
Klaus