Re: Cannot get clef and time on first measure

From: Steven A. Falco
Subject: Re: Cannot get clef and time on first measure
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 18:13:11 -0400

I've now got version of the piece with no warnings or errors (attached), and it
looks perfect.

I had to break some of the parts up so I could handle overlaps between the guitar parts
and the melody, and while still using the "skip-of-length" constructs as much
as possible.

I don't know if there is a cleaner way to handle the overlaps, but I'm open to
suggestions.  Also, is there a way to do math on the skipped lengths?

I could not figure out the scheme syntax for that yet, but if there was a way to say
something like "#(skip-of-length melody_notes) minus one measure", that would
be helpful.

        Steve