Lilypond to XML Conversion Help

From: Ella Yu
Subject: Lilypond to XML Conversion Help
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 09:51:52 -0700

Hi everyone, I know the subject of xml export has been discussed a lot, but I do need help. I found some LilyPond files online for a particular piece that I need to convert to xml so I can then turn it into braille music. I know nothing about LilyPond code but am willing to give command line options a shot if it doesn't involve a lot of coding. I am using Windows. I am aware that experimental xml export is available but I want something reliable. And yes, I do have Frescobaldi and am willing to try MIDI export but I can't get that to work either. Any and all help is hugely appreciated. If anyone wants to help do the conversion for me, I am more than happy to send the files over privately. The files are some orchestral parts for a piece that's not too long.
Thanks so much,
Ella