Re: Flexible lyric alignment,Re: Flexible lyric alignment

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Flexible lyric alignment,Re: Flexible lyric alignment
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 15:50:28 -0500

Hi all,

> Kieren, you've got to try this out! It will blow your mind!

I just took Jean’s example, and compared the output with and without the
\include step… Truly astonishing.
(I haven’t tried it with my Real World Scores™, but can’t wait to do so!)

> Jean, seriously, this is amazing!

Agreed.

> This has turned a so-so day into an amazing one!

Between this and \alignTo, the last couple of days has advanced (accelerated,
simplified, etc.) my Lilypond workflow to an almost unimaginable extent.

> P.S. I hope my enthusiasm for this fix doesn't eclipse my sincere
> appreciation for all the amazing work done by the regular developers past and
> present. I've had lots of generous help over the years from many developers
> and other users here. So grateful to you all for creating a truly awesome
> tool and helping me and so many others!

We are blessed here in the ’Pond.
Kieren.