Handbell notation

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: Handbell notation
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 17:46:33 +0000

Hi all,

Our handbell team rings some pieces from normal scores, and some from a tablature notation. I had a go at converting one of our favourite pieces from tablature to scores, but some of the bars become so complex that I'm not sure this helps at all.

Has anyone else done handbells on Lilypond? As a supplementary question, does anyone know of any software that can generate handbell tablatures?

Thanks,
Martin

--
J Martin Rushton MBCS