Re: Handbell notation

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: Re: Handbell notation
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 22:09:37 +0000

Hi Pierre

Yes, I like that. I hadn't come across \tiny before, it does help make things nicer. I assume that the "tenor bells" is simply an artefact from a template - I can't see that it does anything. In the alto bells would you advise the rest? Remember that ringers are following a line and a space of the staff, not a line of music, and I would think that s2 would be better.

I assume the \voiceXXX clauses are to set the stem directions?

Thanks,
Martin