Re: Handbell notation

From: Michael Werner
Subject: Re: Handbell notation
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 04:40:15 -0500

Yup. And now that you've got the basics from the Learning Manual it's time to go have a look at the Notation Reference for the more detailed look. Specifically http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/multiple-voices
There's a whole lot of documentation - like, lots and lots and even more lots. A whole lot of back and forth from the basics (Learning Manual) to the more advanced (Notation Reference) to the hardcore guts of the system (Internals Reference). I'm at the point I keep a browser window open with something like 15 tabs open all the time, so as to keep all the different docs readily available. I keep trying to just do a full read-through of all the docs, but I keep getting sidetracked before I can make it all the way through. (I tend to get sidetracked pretty easily. I am, after all, a blond.)

Few more comments scattered below ...