Re: \stopStaff \startStaff bug

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: \stopStaff \startStaff bug
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 12:36:21 -0500

Hi David,

> Then I will wait until I see your actual implementation instead of
> reading any meaning into your words.

“Non-implemented” and “implemented” are not the only two possible states in the
development of computer code.

I look forward to any discussion, with any developers, of possible logic and
rules in the pursuit of a proposed implementation that might occur between the
current “non-implemented” state and any future “implemented” state. My email
that crossed this one in the ether is perhaps a starting point for such a
discussion.

Cheers,
Kieren.