Re: \stopStaff \startStaff bug

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: \stopStaff \startStaff bug
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 17:32:32 +0100

Le 07/01/2023 à 17:17, David Kastrup a écrit :
I disagree.  We have grace fixups in sequential music that do this
(zero-length events before grace music are executed before the grace)
and the same reasonably could be done with simultaneous music.  That's
more complex, but not terribly so.  Some of the restructuring by Dan
might provide a better template to work with than previously.

That sounds like you want to make all zero-length events happen
before the grace by default, but that is not always desirable,
as \once \set/\override shows.