lout-users

Re: Continuing Numbered Lists

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Continuing Numbered Lists
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:10:00 +1000

Lout doesn't have a feature for interrupting lists at the moment.  I
think it would be quite easy to add, in the form of a list item with
a special format:  unnumbered, not contributing to the number increment,
and not indented.  I've thought of it from time to time myself, and
now that it's come up I will add it to my list of things to do.

At present the most viable workaround is to manually count the list
items and use the "start" option to start subsequent lists at the
right value.  This is very much a second-best option, I acknowledge.

Jeff