lout-users

Re: Letter style once again

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Letter style once again
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 05:29:41 +0400

On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 12:15:32AM +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:

> ... it seems to me that even mentioning word TeX in this group is
> like talking about the rope in hanged man's house.

You forgot the smiley.

> Tell me, what's wrong with my Loutish letter?

As Jeff has already pointed out, definitions like

   def @Foo {
     @DP
     Stuff
   }

does NOT behave as one might expect.

> Also, do you think it may be possible to create @Matej symbol (with
> some tweaking possibly; in order to write my name correctly with
> original Times font)?

    def @Matej {
        def @ecaron {
            0.5w @HShift {e} |0io 0.5w @HShift address@hidden caron}
        }

        address@hidden
    }

PS: Attached is a brain dead letter style I hacked together in 15
    minutes as a proof of concept.  The idea is borrowed from Jeff's
    letter style posted to the list quite some time ago.

SY, Uwe