lout-users

Re: [New user] local horizontal and vertical corrections

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Re: [New user] local horizontal and vertical corrections
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:08:05 +0100

> All you need to do is add the following line in your source file:
>   @Include { punctuation.lout }
> Make sure that your @InitialLanguage is set to French too.

Thank you, that is exactly what I needed for the ofourth difficulty.
Since I made a copy of the doc file and called it mydoc, in order
to put all the changes I want. Is there a way to put your file in it ?
I would like to put only @Inclyde{mydoc} at the beginning of all my
documents, and have also your punctuation rules loaded.

???

--
Deux choses remplissent le coeur d'une admiration et d'une vénération
toujours nouvelles et toujours croissantes, à mesure que la réflexion