lout-users

Re: [New user] local horizontal and vertical corrections

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: [New user] local horizontal and vertical corrections
Date: 20 Jan 2003 08:13:31 -0700

Hi,

Near the beginning of the doc file, there is a line:

@Include { mydefs }

which is used to include the definitions in mydefs. mydefs is the
default file for personal definitions. You could put the French
punctuation definitions in mydefs so they will be automatically loaded.
Or, you could put a second line in the doc file,

@Include { punctuation.lout }

This should work if punctuation.lout is always in the current directory.
If it is not, you may need to put in an absolute path so lout will be
able to find it.

Joe Beach