lout-users

Re: Status of Wiki on Lout's SF account

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: Status of Wiki on Lout's SF account
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:19:50 +0800

Remo Dentato wrote:
>>  Do we want to split the page so that each of us can move the content
>>  of the old site to the Wiki?
>
> I meant:
>
> Do we want to split the work so that each of us will move some page
> from the old site to the new wiki?

Yes, of course, no problem.

I suggest that any of us active three with access to the wiki just
declare about a bit in advance if we want to focus on any
particular page. It's only about 2 pages per person, I think, just
get actual Lout-related stuff up-to-date only, check link
freshness, and cut excess fat.

I'll pick 2 pages to do later. Any unclaimed pages can be
free-for-all, where we should then make small incremental changes.

If that sounds okay, then I'm Go. There's no extreme rush, say, we
can evaluate our progress at the end of March. I'll fix the
redirect in a few days; SSH failed yesterday, dunno why.

Thanks,
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)