lout-users

Re: Version 3.37... (@IncludeGraphic problem)

From: Martti Haukijärvi
Subject: Re: Version 3.37... (@IncludeGraphic problem)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:01:26 +0300

Hi

I reinstalled 3.36 version of Lout and wrote a test document having
only su_crest.eps. I compiled this:

lout-3.36 test.lout > test1.ps
lout-3.37 test.lout > test2.ps

GV and Evince showed the crest in test1.ps, but not in test2.ps
GV version is 3.6.3, ghostscript 8.61, and Evince 2.20.1.

When I ran a diff between ps files I noticed that su_crest.eps is not
included in test1.ps, as it is in test2.ps.

If nobody else has this problem, there must be something wrong in my
system. I just don't know what that would be.

Martti Haukijärvi