lout-users

Re: Version 3.37... (@IncludeGraphic problem)

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Version 3.37... (@IncludeGraphic problem)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:05:35 +1100

Bader has noticed that I have mangled the installation of
his patch to allow previews in EPS files.  This is probably
the source of Martti's problem.

I guess Martti can survive on 3.36 for a little while.  I will
wait a few days (to allow other problems to surface) and then
release a Version 3.38 with the patch done properly.

Apologies for the stuff-up.  But please continue to use 3.37
if you can, and please let me know of any other problems.

Mark Summerfield was able to get prg2lout to crash reliably
on his Ubuntu system, but then, frustratingly, he could not
get it to dump core.  So if there is anyone out there who
can get prg2lout to dump core on their system while setting
the User's Guide (or anything else), please do.  This is
an older bug, not specific to 3.37.

Jeff

ps I will be away and out of email contact all next week.
My current plan is to release 3.38 last thing before I go.