lout-users

Re: Version 3.37... (prg2lout crash)

From: Albert Kinderman
Subject: Re: Version 3.37... (prg2lout crash)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:30:25 -0700

On Sep 24, 2008, at 8:44 AM, Mark Summerfield wrote:

I already tried running

    lout -r4 all > guide.ps

and then

    lout all > guide.ps

and that works with no problems. It is only when I do

    lout -r6 all > guide.ps

that prg2lout crashes (on run 5). But prg2lout does not appear to crash in any other circumstances, so running it stand alone on a particular C
file doesn't help since it works fine.

On my ubuntu system, it crashes on run 5 or run 6 (just depending). If you then run lout all > guide.ps immediately after the crash, all is well (except for the missing su_crest.eps).