Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:05:10 +0100

Hi Henry,

It depends where you got your LTIB from (was it an iso image or from
bitshrine.org/savannah?).  If it was an iso image then those files
should have been placed on your local machine in /opt/freescale/pkgs/
and so there would be no need to go out to the Internet.

If you got LTIB from bitshrine/savannah then any package that you select
who's content is not locally cached in /opt/ltib/pkgs
or /opt/freescale/pkgs will need to be fetched from bitshrine.org over
the Internet.

Regards, Stuart