Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:36:08 +0100

Hi Henry,

1. To check the toolchain version you can either do:

$ ./ltib -m config

and then look down in the toolchain section to see what you have
selected.

You can also see more details about the toolchain by looking at
config/platform/<target>/.config

2. You get ltib iso images from Freescale's website.

3. If you're debugging the kernel, then you'll need CodeWarrior/CodeTap
or something similar (hardware debug).  If the system boots and it's a
user space program you need to debug then you can use gdb built by ltib.

Regards, Stuart