Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org

From: hong zhang
Subject: Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart,

I got ltib from freescale imx31ads release and port it
to a custom board. It is iso version from freescale.

1. How do I check toolchain version used in ltib?
2. where do I get iso version ltib package?
3. I am porting package from freescale to custom board
and have problem for booting, may I use gdb to debug?
Or I have to bring up board and then use gdb to debug
non kernel program?

---henry

--- Stuart Hughes <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Henry,
>
> It depends where you got your LTIB from (was it an
> iso image or from
> bitshrine.org/savannah?).  If it was an iso image
> then those files
> should have been placed on your local machine in
> /opt/freescale/pkgs/
> and so there would be no need to go out to the
> Internet.
>
> If you got LTIB from bitshrine/savannah then any
> package that you select
> who's content is not locally cached in
> /opt/ltib/pkgs
> or /opt/freescale/pkgs will need to be fetched from
> bitshrine.org over
> the Internet.
>
> Regards, Stuart
>
> On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 09:47 -0700, hong zhang wrote:
> > List,
> >
> > If my host machine does not connect to internet,
> when
> > DirectFB, GDB are selected. Build is always failed
> for
> > not finding bitshrine.org. Why LTIB does not have
> > source code for them?
> >
> > ---henry

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.