Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org

From: hong zhang
Subject: Re: [Ltib] connect to bitshrine.org
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:35:25 -0700 (PDT)

Kurt,

Mine is release 1, release 3 and release 5 that is
2.6.22.
Where can I get release 4?

We add our own stuff inside release 3 for custom
board. Based on my experience, i cannot simply copy my
own codes to release 4. This is another effort to
port.
Instead I will port to 2.6.22, but it will take a
while to finish it.

---henry