RE: [Ltib] MPC8313 question - again

From: Mark Bishop
Subject: RE: [Ltib] MPC8313 question - again
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:12:33 -0400

I agree with that - if it is a hardware issue.

I've already got another ticket with Freescale, I'll see where I get with this.

What really sucks is that I bought several of these boards and distributed to software teams all over the world. Replacing all of them is going to Really Suck(tm) </rant>

Quoting Tom Moulton <address@hidden>:

If I remember correctly the SPI issue is not software, not booting Freescale
won't help.

I think GPIO 30 (or is it 31) is the SPI Select line and that was wired
wrong.

You MAY be able to do a hardware hack to get it working on a Rev A board, I
am not 100% sure.

tom