Re: [Ltib] MPC8313 question - again

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] MPC8313 question - again
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:52:24 +0000

Hi Mark,

Freescale have not yet made the mpc8313rdb platform available at
Savannah.  You can ask them if they can do that, however unless they've
made an update to the actual board specific part since your BSP release,
then I don't think you'd be any better off with respect to getting this
particular issue resolved.  Having said that, speaking purely from a
personal perspective,  I think it would be helpful to have the platforms
that are download-able as ISOs on Savannah so they can move forward with
the updates to the LTIB tool itself.

It sounds to me (from the later emails) like this is a board hardware
problem, so hopefully Freescale will be able to advise you.

Regards, Stuart