Re: [Ltib] Problem getting started with Microwindows/Nano-X

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problem getting started with Microwindows/Nano-X
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:33:01 +0000

Hi Bob,

This is a fair question for this forum.  Unfortunately I don't have an
MMUless platform to look at this (not one with graphics).  BTW: could
you say which target board and LTIB release you're using (an ISO?).

Probably your best bet would be to contact Freescale for support as they
may be able to direct this to someone who has worked on this particular
target.

The microwindows forum might also be able to offer some help (not sure
if they're still active? haven't checked in for a while).

Regards, Stuart